First encounter with the K Skip to main content

June 2020 Kpop Comeback/Debut/Releases

Annyeonghaseyo! Are you all excited to have an amazing month with your favourite groups and maybe a few new groups too. So here's the list of comebacks and debuts that will make your want More & More. June 1st Twice | "More & More" / 9th Mini-album Msftz | "bye bye I finally disappear from your life" / Single Lee YeJoon | "" EXO's LAY | "LIT"/ 4th album June 2nd VICTON | "Mayday" / 2nd album June 3rd Ji JiSeok | THE SOLUTIONS | "SIGNATURES" / 4th EP June 4th APRO | "Omnibus Series 2020"  TXT |"Puma" June 5th  Bang YeDam | "WAYO" / Solo Single (Member of TREASURE) F.able | "Burn it up" / Debut / 1st single June 8th AB6IX | "VIVID"/ 2nd EP Ha SungWoon | "Twilight Zone" / 3rd Mini-album BTOB's EunKwang | "FoRest: Entrance" / Solo / 1st Mini-album SuperJunior - K.R.Y | "When We Were Us" / 1st Mini-album June 9th WayV | "Awaken

First encounter with the K

Annyeonghaseyo /  Namaste / Hello everyone, This is my first blog where I would like to share my experience in the K-world. For the people thinking what is this K is stands for Kpop, Kdrama, Kshows, and many other... Even though i haven't been  soo long in this environment.

First of all let me start my story from when I discovered this konnection. So I was in my 5th semester of my degree exams & as usual like any other student in India we don't study till the exams are a few days ahead. It was like just before 3-4 weeks (almost mid of Oct,2018) when I was scrolling through my Social media & was getting bored as usual & wanted to watch something new. As scrolling though my social media I saw many posts/memes related to BTS ( Bangtan sonyeondan), So I thought to check them out & as usual it was the first kpop song that every Indian would have heard none other than "BTS - Idol". From then I started watching other BTS songs like FIRE, DOPE, FAKE LOVE, Euphoria and many more.

Firstly I was shocked by the appearance of the boys, It's rather interesting to see how much different guys can appear on screen. Each one of them is totally different from each other and has different personality. What I most liked about the group is that they have an amazing leader RM, he is just stunning and the person to catch my eye when I first listened to them. Other members namely Jungkook, Jimin, J-hope, V, Jin, Suga are exceptionally talented in their own way, each of them stand out differently that what makes this group such a Big hit. BTS is owned by an entertainment company called iBigHit. The company is not so famous but they have given the world their first kpop sensation. And the fanbase of BTS is known as "A.R.M.Y" to represent an unbreakable bond and always ready to help and support BTS.

Thanks to BTS they gave me a chance to discover an amazing universe of music and gave me a group that I love more than anything( not BTS, I will tell about them in the next blog about my fav kpop group)..


Till then, Anneyong/ Bye.

P.S: I hope you like this small blog and if I get some response I would love to share my experience in this amazing galaxy(i have a lot to share about dramas, shows,music)... saranghe❤️

Comments

             
  CONNECT WITH US                

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 songs of the month: August

Hey people! Here are my top 10 picks for the best kpop songs released in August 2019, and have you heard them all? Check out below. 10. Fanatics- "Sunday"        This track was uploaded on 6 August and was a debut song for the 6 girls. This track is a morning song that will make your morning happy even on Monday. Read more:  https://kkonversation.blogspot.com/2019/08/fanatics-makes-sunday-even-better.html 9. Red Velvet- "Umpah Umpah"       Where most of the people considered this track as childish, but it isn't that childish. It also reminds me of some Disney movie track, Hish school musical maybe~ While most of you think why is it in the top list is because it makes you relive your childhood once again. 8.OH MY GIRL-"BUNGEE"        A summer friendly song is all we need right now when the sun is sucking up all our energy, you just need to get an ice-cream or a cold dring with earphones on playing this track, and it'll brin

TWICE's new MV

              TWICE NEW MV: "BREAKTHROUGH"             Twice has recently released their new song in their Japan's official Youtube channel named "Breakthrough". And the video looks absolutely stunning, even though the video is in Japanese still it would manage to attract the kpop fans around the globe. The MV has a cool vibrant color feel with the members looking absolute badass in black and white outfits. But this video still manages to show the best choreography by the girls and the beats with the hook step will get you moving on the floor. It's just really difficult to portray the aura of the girls, Jihyo has shown some really catchy moves that you will remember for the next 24hrs. I would suggest keeping your eyes on Jihyo.           This video has a giant radio player where these girls show the hook step of Breakthrough, that's when you realize this video has got the beats that pump you up. After the first part of the song, the

The Avengers: SuperM

The most awaited debut by kpop fans happened today. For the last few months, there has been a huge talk about SuperM, So what exactly is SuperM? It is the biggest kpop mix match, which has the best kpop lineup in the industry. These 7 members have already made their debut and have been pretty successful. SuperM stands for Super Masters i.e a group of candidates who have a vast knowledge of how to make an impact in the music industry. Who are these 7 members? Taemin (SHINee) Baekhyun (EXO) Kai (EXO) Taeyoung (NCT127) Mark (NCT127) Ten (NCT's China-based unit WayV) Lucas (WayV) The Avengers of the kpop industry finally made their debut today (4th Oct. 2019) with their fresh new mini-album "SuperM", and the first music video of the title track "Jopping". The album contains a total of 7 songs: Jopping I cant stand the rain 2 fast Super Car No Manners Jopping (Inst.) I can't stand the rain (Inst.)  What does the audience think